Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pranburi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Wat Khao Takiab, Hua Hin Market Village and Khao Hin Lek Fai View Point are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Pranburi
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pran Buri Station or Pranburi Wang Phong Station. Pranburi might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pranburi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Pranburi each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C