- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Scenic Suites Queenstown
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room (Non Lake View)
One Bedroom Suite (Non Lake View)
Two Bedroom Suite (Non Lake View)
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Scenic Suites Queenstown is in the city centre and near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and skydiving.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Queenstown Mall - 4 min walk
- Queenstown Beach - 5 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 6 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 8 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 8 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Hillside Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- The Lobby Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Scenic Suites Queenstown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19 and NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location. Clean. Quite expensive for what it was