- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony (Juliet Balcony)
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Juliet Balcony)
Luxury Double Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Juliet Balcony)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (Prestige Suite-Juliet Balcony)
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Travelling with kids? Consider Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and ecotours.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 2 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 2 min walk
- Steamer Wharf - 4 min walk
- Queenstown Mall - 4 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 4 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Left Bank Cafe/Bistro – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- 1789 Wine & Jazz Lounge – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 95.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Terrible front desk staff and customer service. We will never return here and would consider paying double to sleep in the parking lot out back.