Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quincy, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university, rivers and shopping.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Quincy
- The closest major airport is in Quincy, IL (UIN-Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Getting around Quincy
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Quincy Station. Quincy might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Quincy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- About 1052 millimetres of rain falls on Quincy each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C