- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Dharma Style Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
Junior Suite (Bagnoturco)
Junior Suite, Jetted Tub
Double Room (Small)
Suite, Jetted Tub (Bagnoturco)
Deluxe Suite, Jetted Tub
Executive Suite, Sauna
About this area
Located in Rome, Dharma Style Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Via Nazionale and Via Veneto are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Via Nazionale - 2 min walk
- Via Veneto - 11 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 18 min walk
- Roman Forum - 18 min walk
- Colosseum - 19 min walk
- Repubblica - Opera House Station - 3 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 6 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ristorante "Cotto" – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Dharma Style Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Selene Roma Rome
- Selene Style Hotel Rome
- Selene Roma Rome
- Selene Roma
- Selene Hotel Rome
- Selene Style Rome
- Selene Style
- Dharma Style Hotel Rome
- Dharma Style Rome
- Dharma Style
- Hotel Selene Roma
- Selene Style Hotel
- Dharma Style Hotel Rome
- Dharma Style Hotel Hotel
- Dharma Style Hotel Hotel Rome
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely staff! In general in Rom the people are very welcoming. My room was always clean. I really appreciated the fresh tap water in the corridor after looong day. : ) Perfect location, close to Termini Station.