Rome Hotels from SG$61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Rome
4.5/5Wonderful!(649 area reviews)
Relax in wine bars and restaurants, take a walking tour and discover the famous Colosseum and other historic sites in one of Rome’s prominent districts.
4.5/5Wonderful!(464 area reviews)
Listen to live music, try authentic Roman cuisine and stroll to Vatican City from this peaceful neighborhood in Rome.
3.5/5Good!(93 area reviews)
Stay in this peaceful neighborhood, which still retains much of its authentic charm despite touching the edges of Rome’s biggest attraction, Vatican City.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Rome, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, important monuments and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its art, architecture and tours. Top sights in the city include Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Colosseum.
- There are 6706 hotels and other accommodation options in Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Getting around Rome
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Rome is easy. You can access metro transport at Spagna Station, Barberini Station and Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station, Rome Termini Station or Rome San Pietro Station.
Dressing for Rome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Rome gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C