If you are looking for a quite place a few steps from the Pantheon then consider this place. Hard to find as it is a small boutique hotel but they were very accommodating and arranged all of our transfer from the train and airport for us. Nice breakfast also.
Overview of La Residenza del Sole al Pantheon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Suite, Annex Building
Executive Suite, Balcony, Annex Building
About this area
Located in Rome's Navona neighbourhood, La Residenza del Sole al Pantheon is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Trevi Fountain and Roman Forum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Pantheon - 1 min walk
- Via del Corso - 3 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 5 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 7 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 9 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 6 min drive
- Spagna Station - 13 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
La Residenza del Sole al Pantheon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Incredible view and location for seeing the sights of Rome. We had 3 nights/days there and it was a perfect spot to make everything walkable. Even on a rainy weekend it was walkable and enjoyable. We stayed in the large family suite with a view of the Pantheon that was incredible. For the size of the suite, we were surprised it didn't have a small mini kitchen area but it did have a fridge and teapot with coffee/tea supplies. :) My only suggestion would be to have enough wineglasses and teacups for 6+ people since the room sleeps 6 easily.