- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Raeli Hotel Siracusa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Rome's Esquilino neighbourhood, Raeli Hotel Siracusa is near a metro station. Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Roman Forum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Trajan's Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Via Nazionale - 8 min walk
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 10 min walk
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 10 min walk
- Via Veneto - 16 min walk
- Colosseum - 16 min drive
- Rome Termini Station - 5 min walk
- Castro Pretorio Station - 8 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
About this property
Raeli Hotel Siracusa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Reasonable service. Convenient location.