Visiting Santo Andre
Visitors can enjoy all that Santo Andre has to offer including the rainforests, opera houses and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and walkable setting. Top sights around the area include Paulista Museum, Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
- You'll find 808 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sao Paulo
- The closest major airport is in Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Getting around Santo Andre
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Santo Andre-Prefieto Celso Daniel Station, Sao Paulo Prefeito Saladino Station or Santo Andre Utinga Station. Santo Andre might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Santo Andre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Santo Andre gets about 1428 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C