Overview of ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (21 SQ M)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (42 SQ MT)
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (35 SQ M)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Comfort Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo is in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Sapporo JR Tower and Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Odori Station is 10 minutes by foot and Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop is 13 minutes.
- Clock Tower - 7 min walk
- Sapporo Factory - 7 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 7 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 10 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 10 min walk
- Odori Station - 10 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 11 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Teppanyaki Ishikari – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sapporo View – Open daily.
- ALL DAY DINING MEM – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Unkai – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ANA Hotel Sapporo
- ANA Sapporo
- Sapporo Ana Hotel
- ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo Hotel
- ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo Hotel
- ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo Sapporo
- ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Staff & service
It was a very nice hotel. Clean, luxurious, and great location. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The only thing that was a small negative was how noisy it was between the rooms. We were in room 1120 and every morning we were awakened very early with lots of banging n noise and the smell of coffee brewing very very early. I think the room was not sound proofed well. Other than that we had a great time at ANA Crown Plaza.