- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sakaimachi Street
- 10 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church
- 12 min walk
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan
- 12 min walk
- Sapporo (OKD-Okadama)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Dormitory L - Hostel is located in Otaru. Otaru Canal and Tomioka Catholic Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kiroro Resort and Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway. Otaru Aquarium and Otaru Kihinkan are also worth visiting.Visit our Otaru travel guide
- Sakaimachi Street - 10 min walk
- Otaru Canal - 11 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 12 min walk
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 12 min walk
- Asahi Observation Platform - 4 min drive
- Sapporo Hoshioki Station - 31 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 77 min drive
About this property
Dormitory L - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dormitory L House Otaru
- Dormitory L - Hostel Otaru
- Dormitory L - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Dormitory L - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Otaru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The reviews are correct - you'll never get hungry in this property! I spent two nights in Otaru and I was the only guest in this property. At first, I had a chance to stay in the 4-bed room (or maybe there was some misunderstanding?) and In the end I slept in the 2-bed room, which was also very nice. The weather was not very good: typhoon, heavy rain and strong wind... But thanks to that, I had more time to spend with the owner. We talked about sports and watched Volleyball Women's World Cup together. It's shame that my Japanese is poor or I'd love to discuss with him more and ask him more questions. Overall I enjoyed my stay, thanks to the owner - he really reminds me of my father. Hope "Lao Tou" stay healthy and hope those "腫れもの" are nothing bad or serious.