- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Park View Double
Park View Double - 1person Only
Standard Twin - 1person Only
Park View Twin Room(A)
Park View Twin Room(A) - 1person Only
Park View Twin Room(B)
Park View Twin Room(B) - 1person Only
Park View Twin Room(C)
Park View Twin Room(C) - 1person Only
Park View Triple Room(B)
Park View Triple Room(C)
Park View Japanese Western
Deluxe Twin - 1person Only
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo JR Tower and Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Odori Station is 4 minutes.
- Odori Park - 3 min walk
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 4 min walk
- Clock Tower - 6 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 7 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 8 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 2 min drive
- Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop - 3 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- IL CHANTI SAPPRO – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
- Hotel Resol Trinity
- Resol Trinity Sapporo
- Resol Trinity
- Resol Trinity Sapporo Sapporo
- Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo Hotel
- Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo Sapporo
- Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location, especially for the Snow Festival. Unfortunatly my stay ended the first day of the festival but I loved watching them build the sculptures from the top (spa) floor. The spa was a little small. I kind of expected a sauna and multiple pools, but it was still nice. Staff was very nice and helpful. Found some hairs that weren't mine a few times after cleanings, but nothing I was too bothered by. Nice little home away from home for a few days with everything you need.