Overview of karaksa hotel Sapporo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
High Floor Twin Room
Twin Room with Extra Bed
High Floor Twin Room with Extra Bed
Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed
High Floor Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed
High Floor Double Room
Japanese Family Room (Max 4 pairs of Futon - same number as Adults)
High Floor Japanese Family Room (Max 4 pairs of Futon - same number as Adults)
Connecting Room for 4 People
High Floor Connecting Room for 4 People
Connecting Room for 6 People
High Floor Connecting Room for 6 People
About this area
Karaksa hotel Sapporo is located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shiseikan-Shogakko-Mae Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Tanuki Koji Stop is 3 minutes.
- Odori Park - 6 min walk
- Nijo Market - 10 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 11 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 11 min walk
- Clock Tower - 12 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 2 min drive
- Shiseikan-Shogakko-Mae Stop - 3 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 58 min drive
About this property
karaksa hotel Sapporo
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- karaksa hotel Sapporo Hotel
- karaksa hotel Sapporo Sapporo
- karaksa hotel Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything so wonderful. The separation between shower and toilet just perfect.. everything so perfect 👍