Overview of UNIZO INN Sapporo
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Bedded Room - Non-Smoking
Twin Bedded Room - Smoking
Semi-double Bedded Room Single Use - Smoking
Semi-double Bedded Room Single Use - Non-Smoking
Semi-double Bedded Room for 2 Guests - Smoking
Semi-double Bedded Room for 2 Guests - Non Smoking
Semi-double Room for 2 Guests, Short Stay Plan (Check-in 9PM, Out 11AM), Non Smoking
Semi-double Room for Single use, Short Stay Plan (Check-in 9PM, Out 11AM), Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, UNIZO INN Sapporo is in the city centre. Sapporo JR Tower and Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Odori Station is 5 minutes by foot and Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop is 7 minutes.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Clock Tower - 3 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 6 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 8 min walk
- Odori Park - 9 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 14 min walk
- Odori Station - 5 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 15 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 35 min drive
About this property
UNIZO INN Sapporo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good hotel...the double bed room is too small for 2 pax