- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jeju Bom Museum Stay
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room (Sae Seom)
Twin Room (Beom Seom)
Deluxe Double Room (Moon Seom)
Triple Room (Seop Seom)
Premium Double Room (HyeongJae Seom)
Duplex, Kid's Private Pool
About this area
Located in Seogwipo, Jeju Bom Museum Stay is on the boardwalk. Jeju Waterworld is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheonjiyeon Waterfall and Halla Mountain and National Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Jeju World Cup Stadium.Visit our Seogwipo travel guide
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 4 min drive
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 5 min drive
- Saeyeongyo Bridge - 5 min drive
- Citrus Museum - 6 min drive
- Soesokkak Estuary - 8 min drive
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Jeju Bom Museum Stay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: KRW 13000 for adults and KRW 13000 for children (approximately)
- Facilities fee: KRW 20000 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort