Seogwipo Hotels from SG$47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jul,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Jul,2020
Visitors give high marks for the seaside in Seogwipo, which is also known for its waterfalls and museums. Countryside and cultural, this city attracts tourists with its seafood and tours.
- There are 646 hotels and other accommodation options in Seogwipo
- The closest major airport is in Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Seogwipo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Seogwipo gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C