- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Park Sunshine Jeju
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Park Suite Twin (2 Double Beds)
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Mountain View
Family Twin Room
About this area
Located in Seogwipo, Park Sunshine Jeju is by the ocean. Saeyeongyo Bridge and Oedolgae are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheonjiyeon Waterfall and Jungmun Saekdal Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Jeju World Cup Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Seogwipo travel guide
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 8 min walk
- Huangji Coast Twelve Oysters - 13 min walk
- Saeyeongyo Bridge - 13 min walk
- Oedolgae - 17 min walk
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 19 min walk
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Park Sunshine Jeju
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 12000 for adults and KRW 7000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.