- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kenny Story Inn Seogwipo
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room
Economy Double Room
Economy Twin Room
Family Twin Room (Breakfast Included)
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Economy Double Room (Free Upgrade to Standard Double Room)
About this area
Located in Seogwipo, Kenny Story Inn Seogwipo is in the city centre. Lee Jung Seop Street and Saeyeongyo Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hhyan Port and Jungmun Golf Club. Jeju Waterworld and Pacific Land are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 2 min walk
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 16 min walk
- Saeyeongyo Bridge - 3 min drive
- Huangji Coast Twelve Oysters - 3 min drive
- Oedolgae - 7 min drive
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Kenny Story Inn Seogwipo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 6600 for adults and KRW 4400 for children (approximately)
- Laundry fee: KRW 10000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Service was good but although position of the hotel is very good and it’s view is wonderful. I would recommend 4.5 /5 for this hotel.