- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Vistacay Hotel Worldcup
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Twin Room
Premier Room (Ondol) - Additional fee for extra person, extra bed
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Room (Randomly assigned upon check in)
Junior Suite (Ondol) - Additional fee for extra person, extra bed
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Vistacay Hotel Worldcup is located in Seogwipo. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hallasan National Park and Halla Mountain and National Park, while Seokbujak Museum and Lee Jung Seop Street are cultural highlights. Jeju Shinhwa World and Jeju Waterworld are also worth visiting.
- Jeju World Cup Stadium - 14 min walk
- Jeju Waterworld - 16 min walk
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 6 min drive
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 7 min drive
- Jusangjeolli Cliff - 10 min drive
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Vistacay Hotel Worldcup
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property's rooftop pool is closed periodically due to weather conditions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vistacay Hotel Worldcup Seogwipo
- Vistacay Hotel Worldcup
- Vistacay Worldcup Seogwipo
- Vistacay Worldcup
- Vistacay Hotel Worldcup Hotel
- Vistacay Hotel Worldcup Seogwipo
- Vistacay Hotel Worldcup Hotel Seogwipo
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Walls were peeling off
Stayed for 2 nights. The only thing we liked about this room was the concept of the side facing toilet and shower cubicle because it maximized the space in the room. And it helped that there was something like a kitchen counter where we could keep our stuff and we could just pick it up before we left the room. But on the downside, the bed is beside a wall and the paint is peeling off terribly. It makes the room have a very worn down feeling. Plus the fact that I can actually face that wall while I fall asleep is a daunting image to boot. Bed was normal, not the comfiest. The next thing was the aircon- it is generally cold in Jeju especially at night but we still need ventilation. So even if you switch off the warming facilities, the room still starts to heat up because there is no ventilation. So it would really help if upon check-in, I am asked if I would like the air-con to be switched on. Because otherwise you will have to call the front desk and they need to come to the room to manually switch on the aircon. Another downside is definitely the parking space allocated. I think that for a hotel, a basic facility that it should have is ample parking space or a lot for someone who is staying in the hotel. But instead I ended up parking at something like a garage right at the end with a big sewer manhole cover. Definitely not what I want to see when I park my car and walk up to the hotel. Overall not worth the price paid but ok if you’re looking for a cheap hotel to snooze.