Visitors to Seremban are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, golf courses and gardens. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Seremban
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) away
Getting around Seremban
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Seremban KTM Komuter Station, Seremban Senawang Station or Seremban Sg Gadut Station. Seremban might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Seremban
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Seremban is 2363 millimetres
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C