Visiting Si Racha
Visitors can enjoy all that Si Racha has to offer including the zoo, golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, university setting and festivals. A top sight in the area is Three Kingdoms Park.
- You'll find 2155 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Getting around Si Racha
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Si Racha Junction Station or Si Racha Laem Chabang Station. Si Racha may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Si Racha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Si Racha gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C