Sneem Hotels from SG$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Sneem, which is also known for its bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Sneem
- The closest major airport is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) away
Dressing for Sneem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sneem is 918 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C