- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hatachana Compound
- 8 min walk
- Alma Beach
- 8 min walk
- Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre
- 12 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, The Drisco Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World is in the city centre and near the beach. Rothschild Boulevard and Carmel Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bloomfield Stadium or Nokia Arena.
- Hatachana Compound - 8 min walk
- Alma Beach - 8 min walk
- Jaffa Flea Market - 9 min walk
- Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre - 12 min walk
- Jaffa Port - 17 min walk
- Holon - Wolfson Station - 3 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Drisco Bar – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- GEORGE & JOHN – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Drisco Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 40 for adults and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 105 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Drisco Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World Hotel
- The Drisco Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World Tel Aviv
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing service and amazing hotel - can not wait to stay at Drisco once again!