Tel Aviv Hotels from SG$103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jul,2020
Visiting Tel Aviv
Travellers to Tel Aviv give high marks for the beaches, abundant cafes and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, architecture and shopping. Top sights in the city include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre.
- There are 639 hotels and other accommodation options in Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) away
Getting around Tel Aviv
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Tel Aviv is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station or Tel Aviv HaHagana Station. You can find out about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Tel Aviv
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Tel Aviv gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C