Budget Hostels from SG$7
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Tuban
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Tuban
Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 21 Mar,2020
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 24 Mar,2020
The Diana Suite Tuban
Reviewed on 23 Mar,2020
Hostels and More in Tuban
You might have a hard time finding many hostels in Tuban, but there are 43 accommodation options to pick from, so you still have a variety of other options. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight costs and save more for fun things to do during your holiday. If you're hoping to enjoy the natural surroundings, you can check out the beaches while you're here.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tuban?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 20° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33° C during the day and 22° C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Tuban?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Kuta Beach
- Tanah Lot
- Tuban Beach
- Legian Beach
- Nusa Dua Beach
- Sanur Beach
- Kuta Theater
- Kendra Gallery
- 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ
In general, Tuban is known for its:
How to Get to Tuban and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away from the city centre.