Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Uruma has to offer including the gardens, monuments and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the city is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 728 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Uruma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Uruma is 1289 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C