Onna Hotels from SG$68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Onna, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the area is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 727 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Onna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Onna gets about 1289 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°C