Visitors to Vught are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, gardens and bars. A top sight in the area is De Efteling.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Vught
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
Getting around Vught
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Vught Station. Vught may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vught
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Vught gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C