Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Yallingup, which is also known for its gardens and wineries. Relaxing and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. In Yallingup, there are 32 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Yallingup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 797 millimetres of rain falls on Yallingup each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C