York Beach Hotels from SG$121
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting York Beach
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in York Beach, which is also known for its shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Fort Constitution Historical Site.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in York Beach
- The closest major airport is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Dressing for York Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- York Beach gets about 1293 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C