Visiting Zell am See
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Zell am See, which is also known for its skiing and spas. This cosy city also attracts tourists with its mountains.
- There are 166 hotels and other accommodation options in Zell am See
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Zell am See
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Zell am See Station. Zell am See may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Zell am See
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Zell am See gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C