Almada Hotels from SG$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Almada give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Castle of Sao Jorge, Cristo Rei and Belem Tower.
- You'll find 3378 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away
Dressing for Almada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Almada is 699 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C