Lisbon Hotels from SG$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Lisbon
Lisbon Old Town
4/5Very Good!(777 area reviews)
Discover views over the old town from hilltop Graça, Moorish history in Alfama, bustling downtown Baixa, bohemian Chiado and nightlife in Bairro Alto.
4.5/5Wonderful!(604 area reviews)
Baixa is a sophisticated district of downtown Lisbon. It has picturesque squares, pedestrianised streets and avenues lined with elegant shops, cafés and theatres.
4.5/5Wonderful!(165 area reviews)
Explore Moorish castles and medieval alleyways in Lisbon’s oldest district before an evening of traditional live music at an authentic Fado bar.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Discover this district of boutiques, bookshops and charming cafés that was once a hub for Lisbon’s writers and intellectuals.
4.5/5Wonderful!(13 area reviews)
In this Portuguese city, travel back to times of global discovery. Tour this historic launch point for explorers seeking distant riches.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lisbon, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and shopping. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, architecture and cathedrals. Top sights in the city include Castle of Sao Jorge, Santa Justa Elevator and Rossio Square.
- You'll find 3378 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Getting around Lisbon
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Lisbon is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Rossio Metro Station, Baixa-Chiado Station and Restauradores Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lisbon Rossio Station, Lisbon Cais do Sodre Station or Lisbon Santa Apolonia Station.
Dressing for Lisbon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 699 millimetres of rain falls on Lisbon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C