Alor Setar Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Jan,2020
Visiting Alor Setar
Visitors can enjoy all that Alor Setar has to offer including the monuments, museums and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, art and architecture.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Alor Setar
- The closest major airport is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Alor Setar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Alor Setar gets about 69 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°C