Ba Ria Hotels from SG$17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Oct,2020
Visiting Ba Ria
Visitors can enjoy all that Ba Ria has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 186 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away.
Dressing for Ba Ria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ba Ria is 0 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C