Where to stay in Barcelona
Top hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed on 25 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 27 Apr,2020
Reviewed on 7 Jul,2020
Top things to do in Barcelona
Barcelona Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Barcelona holiday to give yourself a little boost. The soothing sound of rolling surf and the smell of fresh sea air will rejuvenate your mind and body. To be close to the city centre on your trip to Barcelona, find a hotel around Barceloneta Beach (just 1 mile (2 km) away). If you plan to stay for a bit, consider booking one of our Barcelona packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other amazing beaches around you to explore, like Mar Bella Beach and San Sebastian Beach.
Things You Should Know About Barcelona
- If you want to stay just a short walk from the water, see what's available at these Barcelona beach hotels. There's sure to be something to suit your style.
- Many travellers also spend their getaway in apartments around these parts. Unique Rentals - Placa Catalunya and Petit Luxe The Dúplex are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Barcelona deal with all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to devote yourself to the pressing task of relaxing.
- Our Barcelona things to do page is a great place to begin planning your getaway to Barcelona. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 1,621,500 locals to discover even more.
- Save on experiences with our Barcelona holiday deals. With major attractions such as Sagrada Familia to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.