Barcelona Hotels from SG$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Dec,2019
Where to stay in Barcelona
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,039 area reviews)
If you love exploring medieval streets, watching street artists and eating tapas along shared tables in tiny bars, head straight for the Barri Gòtic of Barcelona.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,463 area reviews)
This upscale part of Barcelona charms with grand buildings, modernist architecture, fine dining, and trendy bars and luxury shops.
La Sagrada Familia
Walk in Gaudí’s footsteps by visiting his breathtaking temple, an impressive labor of love that started in the late 19th century and is still ongoing today.
4.5/5Wonderful!(44 area reviews)
A tough port neighborhood turned youthful beach hangout provides a sense of Barcelona’s many faces, with sea views as well.
4.5/5Wonderful!(111 area reviews)
A high-end fashion district in Barcelona, located just north of the modernist hub of Eixample, is home to the wonderful realm of Park Guëll.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Barcelona, and visitors give high marks for the interesting architecture, renowned art and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, cathedrals and shopping. Top sights in the city include Palau de la Musica Catalana, Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia.
- There are 3145 hotels and other accommodation options in Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) away
Getting around Barcelona
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Barcelona is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Parc de Montjuic Station, Paral-lel Station and Liceu Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Barcelona Placa de Catalunya Station, Plaça de Catalunya Station or Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station.
Dressing for Barcelona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Barcelona gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Barcelona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Barcelona, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Barcelona?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Barcelona?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Barcelona?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Barcelona?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Barcelona?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Barcelona?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Barcelona?
What's the best boutique hotel in Barcelona?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Barcelona?
Recent Reviews in Barcelona
More trip options
- Hotels in Barcelona by Star Rating
- Hotels near Barcelona Airport
- Areas of Barcelona
- Hotels near Barcelona Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Barcelona
- More Hotel Options in Barcelona
- Barcelona Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Barcelona
- Hotels Near Barcelona
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends