Batu Pahat Hotels from SG$20
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Batu Pahat
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Pahat has to offer including the water parks, theme park and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and seafood restaurants.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Batu Pahat
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Batu Pahat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Batu Pahat each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Batu Pahat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Batu Pahat, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Batu Pahat?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Batu Pahat?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Batu Pahat?
What are some hotels with pools in Batu Pahat?
Recent Reviews in Batu Pahat
More trip options
- Hotels in Batu Pahat by Star Rating
- Hotels near Batu Pahat Airport
- Areas of Batu Pahat
- Hotels near Batu Pahat Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Batu Pahat
- More Hotel Options in Batu Pahat
- Batu Pahat Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Batu Pahat
- Hotels Near Batu Pahat
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends