Overview of Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View (Lagoon View Tent)
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View (Safari Tent)
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View (Gardent Tent)
Deluxe Tent, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Lagoon View (Lagoon View Tent)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Glamping Deluxe)
About this area
Located in Bintan, Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort is next to a golf course and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Plaza Lagoi, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Pulau Marawang and Lagoi Bay Lake.Visit our Bintan travel guide
- Ria Bintan Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Trikora Beach - 54 min drive
- Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Patio – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 338800 for adults and IDR 169400 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort Resort
- Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort Bintan
- Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort Resort Bintan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The stay was good, the food is average.. better information related to the treasure bay will be appreciated