Bintan Hotels from SG$27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bintan, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Bintan
- The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Dressing for Bintan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Bintan gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C