Visitors to Berakit are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Berakit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 82 millimetres of rain falls on Berakit each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F