Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Castleisland are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Castleisland
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Castleisland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Castleisland each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Castleisland?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castleisland, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Castleisland
More trip options
- Hotels in Castleisland by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castleisland Airport
- Hotels near Castleisland Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castleisland
- More Hotel Options in Castleisland
- Castleisland Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Castleisland
- Hotels Near Castleisland
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends