Chatan Hotels from SG$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Chatan are sure to enjoy the shopping, sea and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and parks. A top sight in the area is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 726 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Chatan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 1289 millimetres of rain falls on Chatan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C