Travellers to Chosica will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chosica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Chosica gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 28°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F