Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Jan,2019
Reviewed on 8 Feb,2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan,2021
Reviewed on 19 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 31 Dec,2020
Reviewed on 30 Mar,2020
Visiting La Molina
Visitors can enjoy all that La Molina has to offer including the festivals, university setting and museums. In La Molina, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for La Molina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for La Molina is 0 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 28°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Molina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Molina, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in La Molina?
Recent Reviews in La Molina
More trip options
- Hotels in La Molina by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Molina Airport
- Areas of La Molina
- Hotels near La Molina Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Molina
- More Hotel Options in La Molina
- La Molina Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in La Molina
- Hotels Near La Molina
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends