Visitors can enjoy all that Pachacamac has to offer including the seafood restaurants, temples and basketball games. In Pachacamac, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pachacamac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Pachacamac each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 28°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 13°F