Travellers to Cieneguilla will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Cieneguilla, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Cieneguilla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Cieneguilla each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 28°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F