Visitors can enjoy all that Cicero has to offer including the hockey games, restaurants and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars. Willis Tower, Skydeck Ledge and McCormick Place are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) away
Getting around Cicero
With so many transport options, exploring all of Cicero is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include 54th-Cermak Station and Cicero Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Cicero Station.
Dressing for Cicero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Cicero gets about 991 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C