Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep,2015
Reviewed on 29 Jul,2016
Visitors can enjoy all that Cimenyan has to offer including the golf courses, parks and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 637 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.), 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cimenyan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Cimenyan each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 23°C