Bandung Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Dec,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 18 Feb,2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar,2020
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Bandung, which is also known for its theme park and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, university setting and musical theatre.
- There are 636 hotels and other accommodation options in Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bandung
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bandung Railway Station, Bandung Ciroyom Station or Bandung Gedebage Station. Bandung might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bandung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Bandung each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C